How We Are Keeping You Safe Through COVID-19
COVID -19 Level 1 Protocol for Patients.
COVID-19 AMBER ALERT -NSW Government Health
- Please only attend if you are well. We will reschedule your appointment if you have been unwell in the last 21 days.
- For social distancing, children can only have one parent in attendance. All patients older than 18years are otherwise requested to attend on their own.
- If you have travelled to Victoria recently please advise us before you attend your next appointment.
- On arrival please phone us from the car park to let us know that you have arrived.
- Please remain in your car until we phone you to come in.
- Patients presenting directly to a health service from the community will be required to wear a mask if possible.
- Please advise our staff prior to your appointment if you are unable to obtain a mask.
- On arrival at reception please use the hand sanitizer provided. Clean pens will be provided for any paperwork that may be required.
- On entering the surgery please place all personal belongings on the isolation covered chair provided.
- On seating in the dental chair, a mouthwash to reduce the bacterial load will be provided for a double mouth rinse prior to treatment
- Please feel free to ask any of our staff if you have any questions or concerns regarding these additional procedures for COVID-19 level 1.